A popular food with our customers and their dogs. – Not only does the food bring a more natural food for the dogs, but it also is affordable.
An average sized kibble, which can be served dry or moistened with water or the CSJ Gravy Works.
Wheat, Beef Meal, Barley, Chicken Fat, Chicken Liver Digest, Unmolassed Sugar Beet Pulp, Alfalfa, Peas, Brewer’s Yeast, Salmon Oil, Yucca Schidigera.
- Protein 20.0%
- Fat Content 10.0%
- Crude Fibre 3.0%
- Crude Ash 9.0%
- Calcium 2.0%
- Phosphorus 1.3%
- Sodium 0.17%
- ME 360kcal/100g
- Natural antioxidants
- Vitamin A 14,000iu/kg
- Vitamin D 1,200iu/kg
- Vitamin E 135mg/kg
- Iron, Iron sulphate monohydrate 20mg/kg
- Copper, Cupric sulphate pentahydrate 7mg/kg
- Manganese, Manganous oxide 48mg/kg
- Zinc, Zinc sulphate monohydrate 125mg/kg
- Iodine, Calcium iodate 1mg/kg
- Selenium, Sodium selenite 0.1mg/kg
Suggested Daily Feeding Guide
The following should serve as a rough guide so please adjust the quantities fed according to your working dog’s individual requirements. Feed per day:
- Small e.g. Terrier (2-10kg) 55-180g
- Medium e.g. Cocker Spaniel, Border Collie (10-20kg) 180-305g
- Large e.g. GSD, Belgian Shepherd (20-30kg) 305-410g
- Very Large e.g. Irish Wolfhound (30kg+) 410g+
Two half meals per day are better than one. A supply of fresh, clean water must always be available.