Our bestselling CSJ Dry Food.
Using fresh Tripe as the main protein source, this food is highly palatable for most dogs.
Added green vegetables and herbs means there are no added artificial colours or preservatives.
This food is wheat and gluten free.
Tripe (26%), Rice, Maize, Beef Meal, Chicken Fat, Alfalfa, Full Fat Linseed, Peas, Yeast, Salmon Oil (source of omega 3 fatty acids), Salt, Mannan Oligosaccharides (1,400mg/kg), Glucosamine (1,000mg/kg), Milk Thistle, Seaweed, Yucca Schidigera, Blackcurrant, Green Lipped Mussel (100mg/kg), Kale, Beetroot, Rosemary.
- Protein 22.0%
- Fat Content 13.0%
- Crude Fibre 3.0%
- Crude Ash 8.0%
- Natural antioxidants
- Vitamin A/E672 15,000iu/kg
- Vitamin D/E671 1,400iu/kg
- Vitamin E/3a700 230mg/kg
- Iron sulphate monohydrate 70mg/kg
- Cupric sulphate pentahydrate 29mg/kg
- Manganous oxide 67mg/kg
- Zinc sulphate monohydrate 340mg/kg
- Zinc chelate of amino acids hydrate 310mg/kg
- Sodium selenite 0.4mg/kg
- Carnitine 130mg/kg
Suggested Daily Feeding Guide
The following should serve as a rough guide so please adjust the quantities fed according to your working dog’s individual requirements. Feed per day:
- Small e.g. Terrier (2-10kg) 53-170g
- Medium e.g. Cocker Spaniel, Border Collie (10-20kg) 170-290g
- Large e.g. GSD, Belgian Shepherd (20-30kg) 290-390g
- Very Large e.g. Irish Wolfhound (30kg+) 390g+
Two half meals per day are better than one. A supply of fresh, clean water must always be available.