This natural food for dogs always on the go, uses Salmon as the main protein source. With added green vegetables and herbs. No rice or artificial preservatives are used within this food.
The food is wheat and gluten free.
Salmon, Maize, Barley, Chicken Fat, Prairie Meal, Chicken Liver, Oats, Unmolassed Beet Pulp, Full Fat Linseed, Alfalfa, Peas, Dicalcium Phosphate, Yeast, Potassium Chloride, Milk Thistle, Marigold, Seaweed, Mint, Yucca Schidigera, Rosemary.
- Protein 23.0%
- Fat Content 12.0%
- Crude Fibre 3.0%
- Crude Ash 5.0%
- Natural antioxidants
- Vitamin A/E672 15,500iu/kg
- Vitamin D/E671 1,350iu/kg
- Vitamin E/3a700 205mg/kg
- Iron sulphate monohydrate 65mg/kg
- Cupric sulphate pentahydrate 30mg/kg
- Manganous oxide 60mg/kg
- Zinc sulphate monohydrate 300mg/kg
- Zinc chelate of amino acids hydrate 280mg/kg
- Sodium selenite 0.42mg/kg
- Taurine 850mg/kg
Suggested Daily Feeding Guide
The following should serve as a rough guide so please adjust the quantities fed according to your working dog’s individual requirements. Feed per day:
- Small e.g. Terrier (2-10kg) 50-165g
- Medium e.g. Cocker Spaniel, Border Collie (10-20kg) 165-280g
- Large e.g. GSD, Belgian Shepherd (20-30kg) 280-385g
- Very Large e.g. Irish Wolfhound (30kg+) 385g+
Two half meals per day are better than one. A supply of fresh, clean water must always be available.