The loved combination of CSJ’s Lamb and Rice which is gentle on tums contains a minimum of 26% Lamb. Perfect for dogs with extra sensitive tummies.
This food is Wheat and Gluten free.
Lamb Meal (26%), Maize, Barley, Dehulled Soya Bean Meal, Rice (6%), Chicken Fat, Oats, Unmolassed Beet Pulp, Peas, Alfalfa, Prairie Meal, Salt, Yeast, Salmon Oil, Yucca Schidigera.
- Protein 22.0%
- Fat Content 10.0%
- Crude Fibre 3.5%
- Crude Ash 7.0%
- Natural antioxidants
- Vitamin A/E672 18,200iu/kg
- Vitamin D/E671 1,600iu/kg
- Vitamin E/3a700 230mg/kg
- Iron sulphate monohydrate 75mg/kg
- Cupric sulphate pentahydrate 30mg/kg
- Manganous oxide 75mg/kg
- Zinc sulphate monohydrate 350mg/kg
- Zinc chelate of amino acids hydrate 330mg/kg
- Sodium selenite 0.5mg/kg
Suggested Daily Feeding Guide
The following should serve as a rough guide so please adjust the quantities fed according to your working dog’s individual requirements. Feed per day:
- Small e.g. Terrier (2-10kg) 55-175g
- Medium e.g. Cocker Spaniel, Border Collie (10-20kg) 175-295g
- Large e.g. GSD, Belgian Shepherd (20-30kg) 295-400g
- Very Large e.g. Irish Wolfhound (30kg+) 400g+
Two half meals per day are better than one. A supply of fresh, clean water must always be available.