The loved Lamb and Rice which is gentle on tums has been reformulated to provide an additional food for “Senior” and “Overweight” Dogs.
This food is Wheat and Gluten free.
Maize, Lamb Meal (24%), Barley, Rice (6%), Oats, Unmolassed Beet Pulp, Chicken Fat, Peas, Alfalfa, Prairie Meal, Salmon Oil, Yeast, Salt, Yucca Schidigera.
- Protein 17.0%
- Fat Content 8.0%
- Crude Fibre 3.5%
- Crude Ash 6.5%
- Natural antioxidants
- Vitamin A/E672 17,500iu/kg
- Vitamin D/E671 1,600iu/kg
- Vitamin E/3a700 250mg/kg
- Iron sulphate monohydrate 75mg/kg
- Cupric sulphate pentahydrate 30mg/kg
- Manganous oxide 75mg/kg
- Zinc sulphate monohydrate 370mg/kg
- Zinc chelate of amino acids hydrate 340mg/kg
- Sodium selenite 0.5mg/kg
- Carnitine 400mg/kg
Suggested Daily Feeding Guide
The following should serve as a rough guide so please adjust the quantities fed according to your working dog’s individual requirements. Feed per day:
- Small e.g. Terrier (2-10kg) 60-185g
- Medium e.g. Cocker Spaniel, Border Collie (10-20kg) 185-310g
- Large e.g. GSD, Belgian Shepherd (20-30kg) 310-420g
- Very Large e.g. Irish Wolfhound (30kg+) 420g+
Two half meals per day are better than one. A supply of fresh, clean water must always be available.