The reason behind the business. When we were fed up of travelling nearly an hour to buy our dogs food and started to stock the CSJ brand ourselves – the rest is history.
An extremely popular food, which may also have something to do with the price, value for money natural dog food.
Chicken Meal, Wheat, Maize, Chicken Fat, Chicken Liver, Rice, Unmolassed Beet Pulp, Wheatfeed, Prairie Meal, Alfalfa, Oats, Salmon Oil, Yeast, Yucca Schidigera.
- Protein 21.0%
- Fat Content 12.0%
- Crude Fibre 2.5%
- Crude Ash 6.0%
- Natural antioxidants
- Vitamin A/E672 18,000iu/kg
- Vitamin D/E671 1,500iu/kg
- Vitamin E/3a700 230mg/kg
- Iron sulphate monohydrate 75mg/kg
- Cupric sulphate pentahydrate 30mg/kg
- Manganous oxide 70mg/kg
- Zinc sulphate monohydrate 300mg/kg
- Zinc chelate of amino acids hydrate 300mg/kg
- Sodium selenite 0.45mg/kg
Suggested Daily Feeding Guide
The following should serve as a rough guide so please adjust the quantities fed according to your working dog’s individual requirements. Feed per day:
- Small e.g. Terrier (2-10kg) 50-170g
- Medium e.g. Cocker Spaniel, Border Collie (10-20kg) 170-285g
- Large e.g. GSD, Belgian Shepherd (20-30kg) 285-385g
- Very Large e.g. Irish Wolfhound (30kg+) 385g+
Two half meals per day are better than one. A supply of fresh, clean water must always be available.