Incorrect, Damaged or Missing Items.
If we have sent you an incorrect item, please notify us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of the order being delivered. Where required, we will follow the below return process, to return the item to us.
We must be notified of any missing items within 24 hours of the order being delivered.
Returns for Refund
Whilst we hope that you and your dog(s) love our products, if you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, all products purchased from Btb Dog Supplies (unless advised below in the excluded items) will be subject to this return policy.
Items excluded from this return policy
- Sale Items
- Initial shipping fees
- Frozen and perishable goods, including all raw food as these are exempt from the right to cancel.
How to return items to us.
- You must contact Btb Dog Supplies, prior to returning items. You can contact Btb Dog Supplies by using the “contact us page” or emailing us directly. Within the message, we kindly ask for you to include the following details:
- Your order number (which can be found within your order history on your account, or your confirmation email),
- The item within the order being returned.
- The reason why you are requesting a refund
- Btb Dog Supplies may request for photos of any damages, to provide further clarification prior to the goods being returned.
By providing this information at the initial stage this will allow us to investigate and respond to you quicker.
- The items should be returned complete/unopened, in their original packaging.
- If a treat bundle or another bundle of products has been purchased, then all items should be returned, unless agreed in writing from Btb Dog Supplies. If all items are not returned then a refund may be calculated based on the items received by Btb Dog Supplies.
- Items must be returned in adequate packaging, as liability will not be accepted for any items damaged within transit.
- The parcel should be clearly labelled (can be included internally) with the order number, your name and address. This will help for returns to be located against the open refund request.
- Btb Dog Supplies will arrange return for any items which are faulty, at their cost, subject to inspection.
If items are found to be returned due to other reasons, then the cost of collection will be deducted from the final refund amount. – This includes any additional items, which are sent without prior agreement.
The courier costs for items which are being returned in other circumstances, will be at the customers responsibility.
- Where Btb Dog Supplies have arranged for the goods to be returned, confirmation of which courier will be collecting/ or which parcel shop to take the parcel to, will be provided.
- Proof of postage must be obtained. In the event that the items are not received, Btb Dog Supplies will request for a copy of the proof of postage. Without proof of postage being provided, we reserve the right to refuse a refund for the items.
- Btb Dog Supplies aim to complete the investigation within 48 working hours of the goods being received. In instances where we may need to direct any concerns of the investigation to our suppliers, we will need to allow appropriate time for the suppliers to follow their internal investigation processes. Where we are unable to confirm a refund, due to this then we will advise you of this, and provide you with a response deadline.
- Once the investigation has been finalised, Btb Dog Supplies will confirm to you, in writing, the outcome and actions taken, including if and when a refund will be completed by and the method the refund will be issued.
Exchange an item.
- We are unable to accept any exchange requests at this time. However please contact us and we will endeavour to help where we can.